ResearchGate is a social networking site for scientists and researchers to share papers, and ask questions for the answers, and find collaborators. By using researchgate app you can discover scientific knowledge and connect with your peers from anywhere.
You can keep up with the latest research in your field and select what you want to read later. You can easily connect with your peers and message them directly from your device. Keep up with your stats, including reads, recommendations, and citations of your work. Respond to your requests and messages and see your notifications. Get relevant updates sent via push notifications directly to your mobile.
How to Use ResearchGate app
- From your network you can discover interesting research in your field
- By using latest stats you can stay up to date
- You can easily connect with people in your field and message them directly
- Keep track of your notifications
- From your mobile you can get relevant updates sent directly
How to Add Publications
The publishers will now have a better idea of when and where their material is shared, but they will not be able to pre-emptively block or filter research that scientists upload to the network, according to ResearchGate.
- Using LinkedIn or Facebook account you can create a ResearchGate account or sign up
- Find AUT researchers in ResearchGate.
- According to your name researchGate provide an “Author match” function to match articles
- From your profiles you can also manually add your publications. Find more details on ResearchGate official website
- You may upload copyright free full text articles onto your profile. Check the contracts you signed with publishers and journals open access archieving policy on SHERPA/RoMEO
You can learn about working at ResearchGate. Join LinkedIn today for free. See who you know at ResearchGate, leverage your professional network, and get hired. You can also download this research gate app from google play store